Status: SOLD in under a week! Multiple offers.
Contact Listing Agent: Karen Pagani, REALTOR®
Sale Price: $685,000
1600 square feet
2 bedroom/2 bath
This luxurious condo with top of the line finishes and understated charm is just steps away from Lady Bird Lake; the Long Center; Zilker Park; and Auditorium Shores. Enjoy stunning views of the Butler Park Pitch and Putt Golf Course and downtown from EVERY room. Contemporary design, open floor plan, and a calming yet modern color palette make the interior of this unit the perfect place to call home. The modern kitchen is exceptionally large, with a sizable breakfast bar, granite counters, and plenty of storage space. It’s the perfect place to entertain. The bedrooms are large and bright, and have ample closet space featuring “California closets” in master. Floor to ceiling windows in living areas and bedrooms allow you to fully enjoy the remarkable views from anywhere in the unit. Viva Day Spa, gift stores, and cafes on ground floor. Building amenities include: concierge; gym; pool; business center; and so much more. Bring your most discerning buyers, as they will not be disappointed!
***Please note: Wall unit in living room does not convey.
Features at a glance:
2 spacious bedrooms; a California closet in the master; a generously sized walk-in in the second bedroom; Bosch stainless appliances; gas cooking; granite counters; W/D; and hardwood flooring. Additional features include: balcony overlooking a quiet street; luxury master bath with double vanity; soaking tubs; and glass-enclosed shower.
Go. Key at front desk.
- 24 hour front desk concierge in designer lobby
- Pool, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, professional barbecue pit and cabana
- Full time on-site management
- Ground floor retail, including Viva Day Spa and Toasties
- Fitness center
- Bicycle storage
- Business center with Wi-Fi and projection screen
- City and Park views
- Private on-site storage area
- Controlled-access entry to building and garage
- 2 Reserved parking spaces in controlled-access garage
- Located across the street from Zachary Scott Theatre, and a stone’s throw away from Town Lake and the Pfluger Bridge